Intel Arc GPU Graphics Drivers 101.4824 WHQL
Intel has recently released the latest version of Arc GPU Graphics Drivers. This new version, 101.4824 WHQL, includes Game On optimization for "The Crew Motorfest" and "Mortal Kombat 1." It also addresses several issues, such as flickering or display corruption in Fortnite (DirectX 12) and erratic fan behavior on certain Arc Graphics products. For Intel Core processor iGPUs, the drivers fix a display flickering issue during dialog sequences in "Tactics Ogre Reborn."
Download: Intel Arc GPU Graphics Drivers 101.4824 WHQL Gaming Highlights
Intel Game On Driver support is now available for Intel Arc A-series Graphics in "The Crew Motorfest" and "Mortal Kombat."
For Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Fortnite (DX12) may exhibit flickering corruptions during gameplay.
- The device fan may ramp up frequently on certain Intel Arc Graphics products.
For Intel Core Processor Products:
- Tactics Ogre Reborn (DX11) may exhibit flickering corruption during dialogue sequences.
For Intel Arc Graphics Products:
- Starfield (DX12) may experience sporadic instability in some areas of the game.
- Starfield (DX12) may exhibit corruption when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling. A workaround is to change the Render Resolution Scale slider value.
- Starfield (DX12) may exhibit low texture details on certain objects in the game.
- Starfield (DX12) may exhibit texture flickering on light sources during gameplay.
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection (DX12) may exhibit texture corruption on characters.
- Halo Infinite (DX12) campaign may experience an application crash on some system configurations.
- Dead by Daylight (DX11) may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Adobe After Effects may experience an application crash during render operations.
- Some Intel Arc A-Series Graphics notebooks may incorrectly report a higher value than expected for default clock frequency value.
For Intel Iris Xe MAX Graphics Products:
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel Iris Xe + Iris Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for successful installation.
Intel Arc Control Fixed Issues
Intel Arc Control may fail to launch applications on certain multi-GPU system configurations.
Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning settings may not retain after a graphics driver update.
Arc Control Studio Capture may fail to capture when multiple monitors are connected in clone mode.
Intel Arc Control Known Issues
Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
The "Connector" type in the Display page may incorrectly show DP when using an HDMI display connection.
After power events, a "stream has already ended" pop-up may be observed with Capture/Highlights/Broadcast toggle on.
Arc Control may not retain overall application settings in Overlay mode after a system reboot. A workaround is to use Desktop mode of Arc Control.
Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning (BETA)
Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning is currently in Beta. As such, performance and features may behave unexpectedly. Intel will continue to refine the Performance Tuning software in future releases.